With Anita Johnston PhD, CEDS and Laura Biron, RDN, CD, CEDRD
A dynamic and interactive workshop for women struggling with eating, weight, and body image issues.
Soul Hunger Workshop
Through the use of myth, metaphor, music, storytelling, self-reflection, journaling and embodied awareness practices you will:
- Learn to express yourself effectively and with confidence.
- Discover what true nourishment means for you
- Identify and trust your woman’s intuition
- Explore the soul hungers behind food cravings and fears
- Experience embodied awareness practices to cultivate a compassionate and caring dialog with your body, quiet negative thoughts and increase your ability to be an agent of change in your own life.
Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 9:00am - 5:00pm. Lunch on your own.
The beautiful Mountain River School, 1652 Mountain Road, Stowe, VT 05672
Things to Bring:
Notebook, pen or pencil, water bottle.
What to Wear:
Comfortable clothes, walking shoes for your lunch excursion.
Eating in the Light of the Moon, Anita Johnston
For more information about the workshop contact: Laura Biron at Laura@LauraBiron.com